Alumni Association Career Consultant Program
The Alumni Office, in conjunction with the Alumni Board of Directors and the Career Center, offers current students successful, professional alumni consultants to use as resources, career advisors and mentors.
There are numerous ways Alumni Career Consultants can be involved:
- Career Consultation: Career Consultants will meet with and give advice to individual students on their career paths.
- Job Shadowing: Career Consultants will have the opportunity to have students visit their place of business for a job shadowing day.
- Mock Interviews: Career Consultants will be invited to participate in an expanded Mock Interview Program on campus.
- Guest Speakers: Career Consultants will be available to faculty as guest speakers for Bellarmine classes.
- Career Presentation Series: Career Consultants may be asked to speak for the new Career Presentation Series offered through the Career Center and Residence Life.
- Declaration Day: Career Consultants will have the opportunity to participate in Bellarmine’s Declaration Day designed to help underclassmen choose a major.
- Internships: Alumni participants have the option of offering internships at their place of business.
- Resume Review: Monthly program offered by the Career Center to students
- Company Advocates: Become Bellarmine’s contact person at your company
Alumni Career Consultants will be connected with students through the efforts of faculty members and the Bellarmine Career Development Office. It is the hope of the Alumni Association that this program will be successful in furthering the University’s goals of recruiting, retention, and experiential learning.
If you are interested in becoming an Alumni Career Consultant, please contact Peter Kremer at email@example.com.