Alumni Association Career Consultant Program
The Alumni Office, in conjunction with the Alumni Board of Directors and the Career Center, offers current students successful, professional alumni consultants to use as resources, career advisors and mentors.
Alumni Career Consultants are needed across a wide variety of professions, i.e. management, accounting, sales, nursing, education, physical therapy, doctors, technology, the arts, psychology, as well as mentors for the First Generation and Brown Scholars Programs.
There are numerous ways in which Alumni Career Consultants can be involved and make a difference in the lives of students:
- Career Consultation: Meet with and give advice to individual students about their career paths.
- Job Shadowing: Allow a student to visit your place of work for a job shadow day.
- Mock Interviews: Participate in an expanded on-campus Mock Interview Program.
- Guest Speakers: Serve as a guest speaker for a Bellarmine class, including the Majors & Minors Seminar class for freshmen.
- Career Presentation Series: Be an alumni speaker for the new Career Presentation Series offered through the Career Center and Residence Life.
- Declaration Day: Help underclassmen choose a major at Bellarmine’s annual Declaration Day.
- Internships: Offer internships at your current place of work for Bellarmine students.
- Resume Review: Participate to review and critique student resumes.
- Company Advocates: Become Bellarmine’s contact person at your company.
If you are interested in becoming an Alumni Career Consultant, please contact Peter Kremer at firstname.lastname@example.org.